We spent four nights in this lovely B&B. It is just on the edge of town on a lovely piece of property - large green back yard with lots of areas for eating out if you so desire. Also a couple of wood swings for just zoning out. The room was huge with a kitchen area with microwave, coffee maker and refrigerator. It was easy to prepare cold meals to take out in the back for dinner so we didn't have to eat out every night. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in nature's grandeur at Zion National Park (and away from crowds), this riverside property offers rustic-elegant suites with luxurious duvet bedding, beautifully-crafted furnishings, private baths, well-equipped kitchenettes, dining and sitting areas. Canyon Vista offers awe-inspiring views of Zion National Park's towering peaks; beautiful landscaping, waterfall, spacious orchard, swings for two, river-side and suite-side patios, outdoor Jacuzzi, indoor jetted tubs, and an intoxicating serenity. Breakfast is when (and what) you want; and our gracious hosts will go out of their way to make your experience exceptional! Reserve one more day than you planned, and you'll be glad you did! Welcome (in advance) to Canyon Vista Lodge—Bed & Breakfast—Zion National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotel.de and Travelocity so you can book your Canyon Vista Lodge - Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Vista Lodge - Bed And Breakfast
- Canyon Vista Hotel Springdale
- Canyon Vista Lodge - Bed & Breakfast Springdale, Utah