We recently made a 21 day trip visiting the many great national parks in Utah. Great accommodations certainly help in making the trip a success. Canyon Vista Lodge was the best of the many places that we stayed. The bed was very comfortable and we appreciated the in room refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot and hot water pot. We enjoyed the opportunity to sit outside in the evenings on the patio or grass lawn versus having to stay inside of a motel room. The hosts were most helpful and knowledgeable of Springdale and Zion Park. A great place to stay when visiting Zion Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in nature's grandeur at Zion National Park (and away from crowds), this riverside property offers rustic-elegant suites with luxurious duvet bedding, beautifully-crafted furnishings, private baths, well-equipped kitchenettes, dining and sitting areas. Canyon Vista offers awe-inspiring views of Zion National Park's towering peaks; beautiful landscaping, waterfall, spacious orchard, swings for two, river-side and suite-side patios, outdoor Jacuzzi, indoor jetted tubs, and an intoxicating serenity. Breakfast is when (and what) you want; and our gracious hosts will go out of their way to make your experience exceptional! Reserve one more day than you planned, and you'll be glad you did! Welcome (in advance) to Canyon Vista Lodge—Bed & Breakfast—Zion National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotel.de so you can book your Canyon Vista Lodge - Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Vista Lodge - Bed And Breakfast
- Canyon Vista Hotel Springdale
- Canyon Vista Lodge - Bed & Breakfast Springdale, Utah