“Cordys Team Meeting”

Majestic View Lodge
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Springdale
Reviewed August 4, 2010

I found this lodge on the internet and planned our Company meeting there in July. This place in amazing!! Super clean -- the staff was very welcoming and accommodating. Kimarie, the Assistant General Manager there was so helpful and friendly and helped me organize a great event while we were there. Brian, who runs the restaurant there was so nice and kind. It was a fabulous trip -- everyone on my team loved the accommodations and the view from each room is breathtaking!!! I would recommend this lodge for a Company meeting or just a vacation. Thanks to all at the Majestic View Lodge who helped make our stay there a success!!! Linda Ruggiero

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Majestic View Lodge

Reviewed July 31, 2010

I booked this based on the great website and worried that it would not live up to my grand expectations. I was SO wrong--it was even better. The location was perfect-at the entrance of Zion and the views were great. The room was large and comfortably furnished (very nice rustic furniture, coffee pot, etc) with a very nice bathroom and great shower. The pool was wonderful-convenient and cool. Two things stood out the most though--the balcony was perfect, perfect, perfect-amazing views, relaxing, comfortably furnished and I looked forward to my morning coffee there each morning and unwinding there each night. The other highlight was the staff--I spoke with Kimarie prior to arriving and she was so responsive and accomodating--just great. Everyone was friendly and helpful. We only had breakfast at the restaurant which was reasonable and fine--although the menu for dinner looked a bit steep we found that every dining establishment in the area was the same. Best dining experience we had was driving to Bryce Canyon Lodge (to see the Canyon of course as it is a bit of a drive)...where the food was wonderful--if heading that way plan to eat there, it was really, really good. Don't hesitate to book this venue--I would go back in a heartbeat-and plan to at my first opportunity. We stayed two nights which allowed us to see Zion and Bryce in the almost three day stay and then headed to the Grand Canyon. We also got a reasonable rate booking through Orbitz. I wouldn't have changed Anything at all about this venue!!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank tuftedtraveler
Reviewed July 21, 2010

We loved this hotel. We had booked a suite which was wonderful. The staff was very warm, friendly and helpful.....we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2010

This is a nice property with a great view. The room was relatively spacious and clean. We had a small balcony. Unfortunately, this hotel advertises wireless internet, but in reality, the only way to get online is to take your own computer to their lobby. The lobby and restaurant were the only places that we could get a connection. The hotel is aware of this, but continues their false advertising. I ended up taking my laptop to dinner one night just so I could make a hotel reservation for our next stop. It was very inconvenient. And, by the way, I wouldn't recommend the restaurant - the food was unremarkable and there are a number of good restaurants in town.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
canyon_breeze, Director of Sales at Majestic View Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2010

I would like to personally apologize for the problems you had with the internet while staying here. We have since remedied the problem, and have contracted with a new company to provide free wireless internet on the entire property and in all guest rooms.

Reviewed June 29, 2010

Front desk a bit disorganized and housekeeping staff behind on room turnover. Rooms not ready by 3PM as promised. Room quality was very good with western themed furnishings. Rooms were quiet, clean, and fully equipped. Located on Springdale shuttle route for easy access to Zion NP. Pool and public areas well kept.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 9, 2010

Spouse and adult daughter stayed in the beautiful hotel as the end of the free park shuttle area. Very quiet and nicely furnished hotel. Good A/C and balcony's facing the canyon and hills.If you do not want to have every meal at the hotel, take the free shuttle bus to near by Springdale a five minute ride.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 23, 2010

My family of five recently stayed at this lodge and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Be sure to request a room that looks out directly onto the view, as some rooms have obstructed views from other buildings. Our room was nice and quiet as well. This is the farthest lodging away from the park entrance, so riding the free shuttle bus into Zion takes the longest from here. So, that would be my only hesitation if I came back as there looked like other equivalent lodging alternatives that are the last pick-up into the park. This would minimize travel time to and from the park entrance. Also, we ate at Oscar's in town and LOVED it!!! Food was fabulous and huge portions.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family