We stayed at the Majestic View Lodge for our Zion National Park trip. The hotel itself is clean with magnificent views. The furniture are made of logs which made for a different ambience compared to other hotels. It has a nice gift shop and wild animals museum.
What was a great disappointment was the restaurant. The place was beautiful but the food was really bad. I ordered Pineapple Chicken and my husband ordered Ribeye steak. The carrots and asparagus that came with my chicken were old looking - brown and wrinkled. The chicken was swimming in a too sweet pineapple teriyaki sauce.
My husband, who doesn't complain much about his food, didn't like the steak at all. I wouldn't eat here again...I'd prefer to eat cup-of-noodles instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Majestic View Lodge has 69 rooms with 3 suites. Located in Springdale, Utah, 3 miles from the South Entrance of Zion National Park. Open year-round. On site Restaurant, Gift Shop, Wildlife Museum. Outdoor Pool open April thru October, Hot Tub open year round. We offer AAA, AARP, & MILITARY Discounts of 10%. We welcome Group Tours, Buses, and Special Events. Our Conference Room seats 50-60. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Majestic View Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic View Hotel Springdale
- Majestic View Hotel Steakhouse
- Majestic View Motel Steakhouse
- Majestic View Lodge Springdale, Utah