My husband & I just returned from staying at the Majestic View Lodge Christmas evening. The rooms have rustic handmade furniture, with copper lamps & pictures; very spacious & clean. Fridge & coffeemaker are provided.The view from the balcony was breathtaking! We had dinner at the restaurant, which was very good; if you stay at the lodge, you get 10% off in the restaurant and gift shop.
The gift shop is very nicely laid out; and the wildlife museum is something to see: no charge to go through it. In the winter many of the shops are closed in Springdale--but Zion National Park is open year round, and just a 5 minute drive from Majestic Lodge.
The staff in both the lodge & restaurant were friendly & helpful, we would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Majestic View Lodge has 69 rooms with 3 suites. Located in Springdale, Utah, 3 miles from the South Entrance of Zion National Park. Open year-round. On site Restaurant, Gift Shop, Wildlife Museum. Outdoor Pool open April thru October, Hot Tub open year round. We offer AAA, AARP, & MILITARY Discounts of 10%. We welcome Group Tours, Buses, and Special Events. Our Conference Room seats 50-60. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Majestic View Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic View Hotel Springdale
- Majestic View Hotel Steakhouse
- Majestic View Motel Steakhouse
- Majestic View Lodge Springdale, Utah