Our family (hubby plus 2 sons) stayed here in April while visiting Zion for 4 days. The park is spectacular!!! The hotel is outside the town of Springdale proper by a few miles so you can't walk out to dinner which was really the only negative.
Our room was clean and spacious and the restaurant they served breakfast in had amazing views. Pool area was a big plus for the kids at the end of long hiking days.
The hotel is right on the bus route for the park so every morning we just crossed the street and hopped onto the bus --they come frequently--and headed to the park. If you're in decent shape hike Observation Point, it's unbelievable and was a highlight of our trip to Utah.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Majestic View Lodge has 69 rooms with 3 suites. Located in Springdale, Utah, 3 miles from the South Entrance of Zion National Park. Open year-round. On site Restaurant, Gift Shop, Wildlife Museum. Outdoor Pool open April thru October, Hot Tub open year round. We offer AAA, AARP, & MILITARY Discounts of 10%. We welcome Group Tours, Buses, and Special Events. Our Conference Room seats 50-60. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Majestic View Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic View Hotel Springdale
- Majestic View Hotel Steakhouse
- Majestic View Motel Steakhouse
- Majestic View Lodge Springdale, Utah