Excellent stay at this hotel! I came this summer with my 4 kids and we had 2 communicating rooms, much space, well equipped and with a marvelous view. No noise. Good beds. The restaurant was good and service very friendly. Also, a gift shop with many indian products + a nice little museum. We thought we should have spent 2 nights there! Excellent position to Zion Park that is a wonderful park itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Majestic View Lodge has 69 rooms with 3 suites. Located in Springdale, Utah, 3 miles from the South Entrance of Zion National Park. Open year-round. On site Restaurant, Gift Shop, Wildlife Museum. Outdoor Pool open April thru October, Hot Tub open year round. We offer AAA, AARP, & MILITARY Discounts of 10%. We welcome Group Tours, Buses, and Special Events. Our Conference Room seats 50-60. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Majestic View Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic View Hotel Springdale
- Majestic View Hotel Steakhouse
- Majestic View Motel Steakhouse
- Majestic View Lodge Springdale, Utah