At the west end of town, Majestic View Lodge is supported by the shuttles to Zion National Park. Food is great. Dinner a little pricy. Only downside is that most rooms are above the highway so you hear the traffic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Majestic View Lodge has 69 rooms with 3 suites. Located in Springdale, Utah, 3 miles from the South Entrance of Zion National Park. Open year-round. On site Restaurant, Gift Shop, Wildlife Museum. Outdoor Pool open April thru October, Hot Tub open year round. We offer AAA, AARP, & MILITARY Discounts of 10%. We welcome Group Tours, Buses, and Special Events. Our Conference Room seats 50-60. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Majestic View Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic View Hotel Springdale
- Majestic View Hotel Steakhouse
- Majestic View Motel Steakhouse
- Majestic View Lodge Springdale, Utah