The two of us stayed there in Oct. 2012 and had reserved a handicapped accessible room for 2 nights. Upon arrival, the clerk did not have us down for the accessible room. She sent us to a 3rd floor that supposedly had an elevator but I could not get the wheelchair up there with my husband in it! So, we were put in a first floor room and found several bedbugs at 1:00 a.m. crawling in our bed! After packing up, we were put in the next room...with more bedbugs! Finally, they "found" a clean room across the street for us that we inspected top to bottom before unpacking. The manager was out of town but was contacted about the situation, and we were not charged for the rooms, thankfully. A week later, we broke out in bites when we got home. Thank God we didn't bring any bedbugs home with us in our luggage! Make sure to inspect the bed in the dark with flashlights before you unpack!! We'll never stay there again, that's for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Majestic View Lodge has 69 rooms with 3 suites. Located in Springdale, Utah, 3 miles from the South Entrance of Zion National Park. Open year-round. On site Restaurant, Gift Shop, Wildlife Museum. Outdoor Pool open April thru October, Hot Tub open year round. We offer AAA, AARP, & MILITARY Discounts of 10%. We welcome Group Tours, Buses, and Special Events. Our Conference Room seats 50-60. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Majestic View Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic View Hotel Springdale
- Majestic View Hotel Steakhouse
- Majestic View Motel Steakhouse
- Majestic View Lodge Springdale, Utah