“50 birthday trip of a lifetime”

Zion Canyon Brew Pub
Ranked #16 of 42 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Southern Utah's only craft brewery! Serving up our newest brews, standard favorites, and upscale pub food at our flagship Brew Pub. Located at the entrance to Zion National Park, with a large patio in the shadow of Watchman. Best view in Springdale!
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Great place to stop for a cold one and a snack after a day hiking the trails. Though the service was so-so, I would recommend paying them a visit.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,256)

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Band was playing on patio so we decided to eat here. The band was pretty good, but very loud. We ordered the chips and salsa and guac which was all good. Waitress friendly but service on the slow side. The steak we ordered was ok, nothing to write home about. Since the sun had gone down, it was cold out on patio. The waitress admitted that the gas was left on and heat lamps so they were unusable. Hmmm, no one thought to get any when they know people enjoy the patio in the evening? We asked to move inside and had coffee to get warm again. This place was just ok. The restaurant inside was on the simple side. Will we eat there again? Maybe for just an appetizer and sit outside when it's warm to look at the beautiful scenery and listen to the river.

1  Thank Carolynchase13
Reviewed October 10, 2013

.The beer was so refreshing after the hike. The view was magnificent. The burgers were amazing. We loved eating there. Our waiter was very friendly.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Probably the best patio with a view of the mountains in Speingdale! We were thrilled to find it after a day in Zion. A glass of wine and the prerequisite food (Utah law), warm sun and stunning views all added up up to a perfect setting. The staff was great and even offered to take our picture! We just can't understand why there are not more restaurants/pubs that take advantage of this picturesque area.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

I stopped at this place yesterday because it was recommended by the gift shop next store. It was 11:15 and they had a sign out that said "We are still here, come by and have a beer" So I went in. The place does not look like a "brew pub" at all. It is an empty room off of the grocery store next store with some booths and tables. Someone was on the phone next store, so I stood for a minute until a nice young gal came and asked if she could help me. I asked if I should seat myself, and she turned to ask if they were open. The lady shrugged her shoulders in an annoyed manner and said, "I guess so" I asked the girl if they were open, she said, "I think so, sometimes the kitchen opens at 11:30. I was early obviously. Had they just said that, I would have been fine, But the annoyed attitude of the girl in back and the sign outside welcoming me in, really bothered me. Don't waste your time, this place has poor customer service and doesn't care to keep people in the doors.

1  Thank Hilary B