“Excellent Hotel”

Hampton Inn & Suites Springdale Zion National Park
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Springdale
Reviewed March 5, 2014

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The hotel was spotlessly clean. I especially loved the comfortable bed with the freshly washed duvet cover on my comforter. The complimentary breakfasts included a large variety of items and were very good. I also loved having free coffee available throughout the day.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Springdale Zion National Park

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Traveling National Park "trifecta" loop (Grand Canyon, Zion and Bryce) found nice Hampton Inn for overnight near Zion. Newer franchise design, very clean and large rooms, outdoor spa and fireplace plus free breakfast made for an enjoyable albeit short stay. Just minutes from southern entrance to Zion and nestled in same red rock spires that make the park famous. For those traveling with pets...also pet friendly charging a very reasonable cleaning fee on top of normal room rate.

2  Thank Retiredhokie
Reviewed March 3, 2014

My wife and I wanted to get to warmer weather and see Zion. We decided to stay at the Hampton Inn and it exceeded our expectations. The staff was very friendly and helpful, but the design and finishes of the common areas and individual rooms make it feel like an upscale resort. The pool and patio and multiple decks let you take in an array of views, in addition to the ones already seen from your room. If you are planning on getting the most out of the park, I recommend you hit the trails hard, grab some dinner at Oscar's and then unwind back at the Hampton Inn to get ready for the next day of adventure. I'd do it all over again tomorrow.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Stephanie M
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Love, love the Hampton's Inn in Zion, fabulous location, clean property. The staffs are super helpful and friendly. This was my first time staying at a Hampton Inn and I was very impress. I had a room with a king bed with a wonderful view of the red rocks. I love the location, it is in walking distance of everything, there are free shuttles that takes you directly into the entrance of the park. The bed is super comfy and clean linens. The room was quaint the bathroom was super clean.

I had the most enjoyable time at the Hampton Inn. I will be returning again for a longer stay in 2014. Definitely the location to be if you are a big nature lover and hiker.

Hopes this help <3!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Audrey R
Reviewed February 26, 2014

The staff was super helpful and kind. Our room was great, which had excellent views, the hotel was clean and neat, and you sure can't beat the breakfast. We had a wonderful stay. A repeat visit is in our future.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Nice appear newer hotel...problems included: Friendlier staff at the desk. Front desk staff cold and unconcerned. Reserved room with king size bed, ended up with two queen size beds. Internet would not connect with out devices. Squeaky door. Room seemed to be designed for really tall people...couldn't reach shower head, bed to high, could reach shower hooks.

1  Thank Scott M
couldnotbehappier, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Springdale Zion National Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Valued Guest,

I want to sincerely thank you for taking the time to provide valuable comments and concerns that will help us improve our operations. Without feedback like yours, it would be more difficult for us to obtain our goal at the Hampton of being "An unstoppable Brand with Irresistible Personality!"

I'm so pleased that you noticed the newness of the hotel. We just opened in May of last year and we want to keep it looking brand new for years to come! Since your visit coincided with a double-dose of holidays (Valentine's Day and President's Day) it is unfortunate that we were overbooked the night of your arrival. I can imagine your frustration when we had to place you in a room, which was not the type that you originally booked. I am deeply sorry that this caused you the inconvenience and perhaps put a damper on the rest of your stay.

Thank you for issuing us a challenge to be better, more engaged, and more attentive. I will personally make sure that all the issues you identified are addressed. I hope if you are in our area in the future that you will allow us the opportunity to redeem ourselves. I invite you to contact me directly prior to arrival so I can make sure everything is in order and to greet you personally.

Again, thank you for taking the time to help us improve and thank you for staying with us.

Rob
GM

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Best hotel we stayed at during our entire trip. Room was beautiful and the bathroom even had a night light so that I could see well enough if needed in middle of night. I have always ended up leaving the light on so as to be safe. Great breakfast! Love that they accept pets!