“Stylish comfort with a view in Springdale”

Hampton Inn & Suites Springdale Zion National Park
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Springdale
Montreal, Canada
“Stylish comfort with a view in Springdale”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

We spend two days at this hotel . Modern, decorated with flair, comfortable and friendly staff everywhere. We could not ask for more.

Morning breakfast is your typical hotel chain breakfast, but was well stocked.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Pixiematic

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (205)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Logan UT, United States
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Brand new hotel in 2013 in Springdale. Convenient location, walking distance to restaurants and shops. Great room, bed, shower, complimentary breakfast, evening cookies. I wish they will add slippers in the room.

1 Thank Lily S
San Clemente, California
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We stayed one night here on New Years day after a long day on the road, We were pleasantly surprised to find a very beautiful room with amazing views surrounding the whole hotel. It was nice to have a pet area located towards the back of the hotel. The breakfast was good and it was very busy when we arrived to eat but the attendant made sure that everything was being restocked. The location is just outside the entrance to Zion in town with several restaurants close by to choose from. I just wish we had a few extra days to spend here!

1 Thank kfoss61
Yardley, United States
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Enjoyed a few days in the Hampton Inn while visiting the Zion National Park. The hotel is a great value....loved the breakfast and the afternoon chilly and cookies was a great touch. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Not sure if it was recently remodeled or if it is a new hotel but the rooms and décor are very well done. I would highly recommend it.

1 Thank Michael A
San Diego, California
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I am embarrassed to say that we stayed at this hotel August 2013 and I am just now finally sitting down to write about my fabulous stay which has been on my list to do since then.

All I can say is WOW!!! As Tour Directors, we've stayed at a wide variety of hotels and since Hampton Inn's are our first choice of hotel to stay at, we planned on staying here on our Cross Country road trip through Zion. Honestly, we have stayed at countless Hampton Inn's, and all are very convenient, clean, comfortable and have great breakfasts and staff. But this particular Hampton Inn was INCREDIBLE in my opinion. Not only is it brand new with beautiful decor, but I felt like I was staying at a top notch resort because we had upgraded ourselves to a suite which was so fantastic with so much extra room, but the grounds and lobby just made me feel like I really got away to a really nice place and I felt like I was really treating myself there. The surrounding mountains in Springdale were breathtaking and the bus stop to go into Zion was right in front of the Hampton Inn making it so convenient. The location of this Hampton Inn could not be better. It's within walking distance to so many quaint restaurants and the main street of Springdale is fabulous. I wish I was able to stay longer than 2 nights.

Alexandria Haynie was especially helpful to us, providing us maps, answering our questions, etc.

Thank you SO MUCH Alexandria! We look forward to another stay in the future at some point! I have a Girl Scout troop tour coming through there in mid July this year so I'm crossing my fingers that the Tour Operator uses Hampton Inn. If I have any input, I will be raving about my stay with you and beg to stay at this hotel!!!!

Stay at Hampton Inn in Springdale....HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!! This was a highlight of a 2 month trip!

Room Tip: Get the upgraded Suite!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank 1TravelGirlAlways
Costa Mesa, United States
Reviewed January 3, 2014

The room was fantastic and super clean. Definitely I go back to Hampton Inn@Zion National Park if I get another chance to visit the National park. In terms of location, it is very close to the entrace of the Park and they have everything you need.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Mapleton, UT, United States
Reviewed January 2, 2014

You will love the resort feel of this hotel. It feels like you are staying at an upscale condo resort. The layout of the lobby and pool areas are awesome. The views from within and outside the hotel are very rare. The lobby and dinning area is worth the stay just to see the awesome views of the sun coming over the red cliffs while eating breakfast. It is really beautiful.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple