“A nice brew:)”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Fort Myers, Florida
“A nice brew:)”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

A must stop for those wanting a good, robust cup of coffee. This great local place located right on the main road, across from Oscars is so easy to find. They offer fresh delicious pastries (we had the blueberry and also a chocolate chip/cherry scone) as well as speciality espresso drinks. They have seating for those who want to hang out and enjoy their brew:) Please support the local community and check out Deep Creek Coffee, you won't be disappointed!

Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Brooklyn, New York
“Best Coffee on Cross Country Road Trip”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Let me just start that with, I am a trained barista working in Brooklyn where standards are extremely high.... We drove across the country, Brooklyn- Austin- Arizona- Utah then were heading up to Wyoming then cutting across back to NYC via Madison- Chicago.... 5 weeks total.

I had an Iced American two days in a row from this shop. Each coffee was fantastic and in total I chatted with 5 different employees who were helpful, knowledgable and very nice!

This was the best coffee I had while traveling across the country and back!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Ssafer2008
Blue Springs, Missouri, United States
“A Daily Visit”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Stopped in every day of our visit for a delicious cup of coffee. Great coffee to go or to sit and enjoy on the deck. Don't miss this one!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank pgk60
Hurricane, Utah
“Coffee, pastries and a relaxed view of Zion”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

A nice little coffee shop in Springdale. Great pasties, a wide selection of coffee (hot and cold) and other drinks. The staff is quick, and personable. You can have your drinks to go, or enjoy the view from the outside tables and chairs. There is indoor seating as well. If you visit often, be sure to get one of the drink cards. Buy 10 get one free espresso drinks. And, they will keep the card for you, so you don't have to remember it when you visit.

• Visited July 2014
Evergreen, Colorado
“This is really awesome coffee!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

One of the best latte's I have ever had. Although I was super confused at 6am when I was asked to provide a "noun". It really threw me off so the guy next to me jumped in and said typewriter. Being that I was still half asleep I had no idea what was going on until the Barista started trying to draw a typewriter in the foam. Ahhh....I get it now. :)

Visited May 2014