“good coffee!”

Deep Creek Coffee Co.
Good for: Scenic view, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed June 27, 2014

this is the best coffee we've had in the US so far. also the waffles, scones, lunch wraps, bagels and breakfast burritos were all delicious (we went there every day we were in town!)
the staff are friendly and its a cool little cafe.

1  Thank Juliaguliadavies

Reviewed June 22, 2014

On our way out of town we stopped here for coffee, cocoa and scones. We had tried for coffee the night before but could not find any place open, strange due the crowds you would think they would be open later. We arrived around 8:15 and the scone selection was already low. We got the Lemon Scone and it was very good. Small place but have a few tables outside if nice weather.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

We went to Deep Creek Coffee for some quick breakfast before a long day of hiking. They had fresh baked goods on display and the lemon pecan scone caught my eye. I thought it sounded unusual and wanted to give it a try. It was super delicious and I was very tempted to get more. We also had the bagel sandwich which was unlike any regular old bagel sandwich you get from most other places. It had fresh ingredients and a delicious bagel. We both enjoyed our breakfast very much. The coffee is one of the best I have ever had and I am very picky about my coffee!

We also requested them to pack us a couple of ham sandwiches for lunch. After a few hours of hiking the Narrows we found a place in the shadow and had one of the most delicious sandwiches ever, complete with amazing landscape.

We highly recommend this place for breakfast and lunch sandwiches if you are in the area. Also they were really nice and packed us some tasty tortilla chips to go with our sandwiches. We wish you guys were closer!

Reviewed June 2, 2014

As a self confessed coffee snob I can honestly say this was by a long chalk the best coffee I had during my 3 week trip to the US. These guys really know what they are doing and take a lot of time and care to make the perfect cup. The food was excellent too - very good quality ingredients and nicely prepared. It was a sad day when the time came to leave Spriongdale

1  Thank airportman
Reviewed June 1, 2014

We had an awesome Bro-Rito, followed by a hot-out-of-the-oven blueberry scone, which was amazing! Loved the everybody-knows-my-name atmosphere too.