“Best Belgian Waffles ever”

Deep Creek Coffee Co.
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: We are an independent coffee shop highlighting handcrafted beverages and healthy food. We're the earliest to open and continue serving coffee and desserts into the evening!
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I was visiting family and we had a late breakfast at Deep Creek. Service was excellent, and the Belgian Waffle was amazing. Very light and just perfect. Very few know how to make a proper Belgian Waffle and Deep Creek does. Latte was excellent. All the others in my party enjoyed their meals as well. Great Job, Deep Creek!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Went for breakfast.
The menu was limited to a choice of either waffle, bfast burrito, bagel, oatmeal or scone. Nothing really warm and/or filling for a day of sightseeing/hike.
The coffee was burnt (latte). The waffle was forgotten (but then on the house), but again it was very poor.
The hipster feel does not cover the lack of standard.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Since Café Soliel was closed, Hubby and I decided to try Deep Creek Coffee Company for breakfast.

I ordered the lox and bagel sandwich and Hubby got a breakfast sandwich.

My meal was not the typical lox I expected – it had lettuce on it that added nothing to the taste. Both sandwiches were small and very expensive. Coffee was great.

Probably won’t bother to go back.

Note: There are only four or five tables in this place, so I wouldn’t suggest it as a breakfast place, but more of a spot to get a good cup of coffee. I do wish Café Soleil had been open.

1  Thank 3CatMom
Reviewed December 8, 2013

The food and coffee was great. This is a little gem tucked away in a tourist area. The owners were really nice as well. I really enjoyed the egg sandwich and bakery items that I got.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Was dying to try this place due to the fact that they bake their own croissants. I stopped by at around 8:30AM to get breakfast and they had no croissants as they were in the oven... What!!? You opened at 6AM and are baking croissants at 8:30AM. I may be missing something but I thought bakeries would start baking their goods before they opened. Disappointing to have to leave not trying their croissants... I will stick to formal bakeries from now on...

4  Thank Bedin