“Mouth-watering chocolates!”

Springdale Candy Company
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Springdale
Good for: Families with children
Description: An old fashioned candy & ice cream store. We have what your sweet tooth needs! Stop in for our old fashion & new candies, ice cream, homemade ice cream, caramel apples, frozen bananas...I could go on. Enjoy your treats in the shade while enjoying the stunning views of Zion on our outdoor chairs. We are typically closed between New Years & President's Weekend. Please call the store for more information.
utah
“Mouth-watering chocolates!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I love the Springdale Candy Company. Their chocolates are so delicious. My favorite is probably the chocolate covered oranges. Of course they are continually coming up with new flavors and different items to dip in chocolate. Most recently a smores type chocolate with a graham cracker, two marshmallows and then the whole thing is coated in chocolate. The store also sells ice cream and a variety of other candies. My recommendation is to go straight for the chocolate counter. Once you stop drooling then you can make your selections. Try everything!!

• Visited May 2014

Menlo Park, California
“great candy selection including superb truffles”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I was in Springdale on a spring break trip with my wife and son in April and he wanted to check out the Springdale Candy Company after dinner. This is a small but lovely shop with an excellent selection of candy, including many items -- such as truffles -- that the owners make on site. They also have ice cream, coffee, and soft drinks. My son ended up carefully selecting a bag of various candies, which were excellent, and I loved the truffles -- I bought six but ate all of them myself by the next morning as they were too good to share. The staff is extremely friendly; they clearly love the business and love living in Springdale.

• Visited April 2014
Boulder, CO
“Yum!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My mom loved the chocolate covered orange peel and cute greeting cards. My daughter loved the vintage candies.

Visited May 2014
St. George, Utah
“Great Pit stop for the family!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

The Kids always love going to Zion National Park because we always make a stop at the Springdale Candy Company. This cute little shop has everything from homemade chocolates to sour gummy worms. The selection is great and the owners are always at the store to make sure you have an A+ experience.

Visited April 2014
Vienna, VA
“Personal touch”
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

What a pleasure to go to a local business to enjoy real ice cream and candies and avoid the corporate sameness. The staff were very friendly.

Visited April 2014