“Huge selection of sweets”

Springdale Candy Company
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Springdale
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: An old fashioned candy & ice cream store. We have what your sweet tooth needs! Stop in for our old fashion & new candies, ice cream, homemade ice cream, caramel apples, frozen bananas...I could go on. Enjoy your treats in the shade while enjoying the stunning views of Zion on our outdoor chairs. We are typically closed between New Years & President's Weekend. Please call the store for more information.
Midwest
“Huge selection of sweets”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in Springdale for 5 nights and went to this candy shop 3 of those nights. They have just about every type of candy available. They also gave delicious ice cream and homemade fudge. I got the chocolate dipped banana each time I went, while my husband and kids tried something new each time. The owners are very sweet and engaging!

Cypress, Texas
“What a great surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

This was one of the highlights of my visit in Springdale. The owners and staff were very friendly and helpful with my inquiries about their products; I wanted candy I could take on my backcountry hikes in Zion that would keep well. I ended up with "Virgin River Pebbles" and they were great! I also got a couple of slabs of English toffee which lasted the rest of my trip.

Visited November 2012
Omaha
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

While I browsed shops, my husband and 12-year old son went here. He had the best time, enjoyed a few free samples, and ended up purchasing a few bags of candy. Proprietors were super friendly and kind.

Just don't leave the candy in a hot car while you hike, it's fresh and it'll melt :-(.

Visited June 2012
Idaho
“Candy made on site.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

It was fun to watch them make chocolates and they tasted as good as they looked. There were many choices. The dark chocolate peanut butter cups and the Grand Marnier truffles are especially good. Very friendly owners.

• Visited November 2012
Newcastle, Australia
“Great candy and ice cream”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

This is a nice place to call into when you need a sugar fix. The smell as you enter is wonderful. There is a good selection of sweets and the icecream is great on a warm Fall evening.

Visited September 2012