“An Oasis in Springdale's food desert”
Review of MeMe's Cafe

MeMe's Cafe
Ranked #7 of 42 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Now open for breakfast, lunch and dinner! New Options for Breakfast all day! Otherwise, full breakfast menu available 7 am to 11:30 am, includes gourmet dessert and savory crepes, omelets, quiche, pancakes, homemade yogurt parfaits, and sandwiches. New lunch and dinner menu starting at 11:30 a.m. with crepes served all day, plus fabulous burgers, chicken sandwiches, pulled pork sandwiches, and our dinner and dessert crepes. Wine and beer served from 11:30 am. Inside and patio dining with great views. Top it off with a gourmet espresso drink and enjoy the view!
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I have always been disappointed by the food in Springdale; until now that is. We went for breakfast and meme's cafe has very good coffee, crepes, and other breakfast items. The staff is friendly and fun as well. A great addition to the local dining scene. Thanks Meme's for a great meal.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,181)

Reviewed March 19, 2013

we had bfast here both mornings in springdale. everything is fresh and homemade and it was such good fodder for hiking all day! huge awesome crepes, fresh quiches, etc

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Only one word can explain my visit it was excellent. Went with my husband and a friend. We all really enjoyed the food and the service we received. Friendly atmosphere and staff.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stopped in for breakfast and coffee with my new wife and my brother this morning, The food and coffee was excellent. I had the quiche, not only was it delicious, the presentation was very nice as well.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Small place, however, friendly service, reasonably priced and delicious food for breakfast, located right across the parking lot of local supermarket for food supplies afterwards.