My husband booked the master room for my birthday. The web sight doesn't do it justice. This room was just amazing. Massage chair, steam shower and the out door hot tub at night with all the stars was breathtaking and the food? Delicious!!! Everyone is friendly, the dogs are adorable and the atmosphere was beyond words. Worth every penny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zion Canyon Bed and Breakfast is located next to Zion National Park, which has a myriad of deep sandstone canyons extending over 30 miles while covering 229 square miles. The canyons in Zion were named by early Mormon settlers, and many of the formations in the park have biblical names. The park was established in 1909 as Mukuntuweap National Monument and expanded in 1919 to Zion National Park. The park is composed mostly of sandstone stained by the oxidizing of iron in the rock. Zion National Park with its many canyons contains 75 species of mammals, 271 species of birds, 32 species of reptiles and amphibians, and 8 species of fish in the streams and rivers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Zion Canyon Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zion Canyon b&b
- Zion Canyon Hotel Springdale
- Zion Canyon Bed And Breakfast Springdale, Utah