“Fantastic B&B”

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 12, 2008

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank casmiras1
Reviewed April 10, 2008

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
3  Thank foxtrotUtah
Reviewed January 11, 2008

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed November 15, 2007

After viewing the website we decided to stay 2 nights in the Hidden Canyon room. It was a lovely, quiet and peaceful stay.
We enjoyed the little balcony with the georgeous mountain view!
Liz, the lovely hostess cooked up delicious gourmet breakfasts'
and we didn't leave hungry! Met some really nice folks and
left feeling like we would definately stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2007

Great place to stay at the gateway to Zion National Park. One block from the park shuttle and local restaurants. Very clean and comfortable with a great view of the mountains from our balcony. Breakfast was wonderful and our host made it special for all with great food and lots of it with nice little touches which made me feel good and I am hard to please. We will definitely stay there again, hopefully sometime soon.

Stayed: October 2007
Reviewed October 3, 2007

Before I say much I must say that my experience of Zion Canyon Bed & Breakfast is rather skewed by personal circumstances which I will explain in a moment, however in every respect my partner and I found this place as excellent as we expected.

I fell ill as we arrived in Zion Canyon in the early evening, and deteriorated over the next couple of hours, however by then the pharmacy in Springdale had shut and the nearest medical centre was also out of hours. For some bizarre reason I struggled to get an ambulance to take me to hospital, however when it became clear that I was in a bad way the owner of the B&B took it upon himself to drive me to the nearest hospital in St George, over an hour away. Realising that I would struggle to get back once discharged, he then stayed with me until I was well enough to be taken home in the early hours of the morning.

Obviously I am hoping your stay is not so colourful! However, I also hope this illustrates the helpfulness-beyond-the-call-of-duty that we experienced.

Now, I was well enough to have a little of the breakfast next morning. The pancakes and fruit were lovely, and they arranged them to take out as I wasn't up to sitting in the restaurant - which looked pretty good too. Other general impressions... very clean, room spacious and comfortable, lovely setting. Don't think you could ask for more really. After staying in some less palatable places across Arizona, New Mexico and Utah, this place stands out a mile!

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sonic_attack
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springdale
Cable Mountain Lodge
Hampton Inn & Suites Springdale Zion National Park
Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort
Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort
#3 of 5 in Zion National Park

Been to Zion Canyon Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!