“Family Adventure Day - Wow!”

Zion Adventure Company
More attraction details
Owner description: Zion's Premier Adventure Outfitter and Guide Service • Narrows Rentals • Guided Canyoneering, Climbing, Biking and 4x4 Jeep Tours • River Tubing • Trailhead Shuttle Service. We have fun adventures available for all ages and abilities.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Schwenksville, PA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Family Adventure Day - Wow!”
Reviewed July 21, 2006

We did the Family Adventure Day on July 5, 2006. We had a great time. The first hike is bit taxing and I’ll be honest I thought at least one child might “chicken out” and I would be hiking back down the canyon, but our guide Scott was very informative and patient. He was an excellent instructor and my daughters (age 10 and 11) were able to repel for the FIRST time. The pace and number of repels are tailored for your family. It was FANTASTIC!

4 Thank SchwenksvillePA

A TripAdvisor Member
“Very Helpfull and Positive--exemplary experience”
Reviewed March 21, 2005

The staff and instructors at zion adventures are amazing. The store staff are very friendly and helpul.

We also took a basic canyoneering course and cannot say enough good things about the program. The canyons you go through during a course are nothing short of amazing. The quality of the program's instruction is among the highest I've seen out of a number of instructional experiences I've had (including NOLS, Exum, and the Wilderness Medical Associates).

If you would like to try your hand at canyoneering or just need some equipment or advice for your visit to Zion, I strongly recomend the folks and services at ZAC

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Carmel, IN
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“narrows hiking gear”
Reviewed July 5, 2004

Unless you are an experienced and well equipped outdoors person, rent your equipement here to hike the Narrows in Zion Park. Staff was very helpful and shoes were great. Didn't compare prices to see what else was available but felt satisfied with rental and wouldn't have missed the experience of hiking the Narrows!

4 Thank ALDCarmel_IN