We booked a room for two nights. Part of our decision was based upon an on site pool and wifi. Upon arrival we're told the pool is closed but we can walk two blocks to use a pool. We're also told the wifi is limited and doesn't always work. Wifi didn't work at all. Needless to say, we're very disappointed. The "sister" hotel two blocks away is apologetic but says there's nothing they can do because we'd already paid Terrace Brook.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terrace Brook Lodge, Utah is located only one mile from the south entrance to Zion National Park on Highway SR9. The beautiful setting of the Lodge offers a park-like atmosphere and panoramic views of Zion Canyon. The Lodge is with easy driving distance to mountain skiing, Las Vegas gaming, year-round golfing, water skiing and some of the most spectacular geological attractions in the world. Make Terrace Brook Lodge your home base to see Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, North Rim Grand Canyon and Lake Powell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Terrace Brook Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrace Brook Hotel Springdale
- Terrace Brook Motel
- Terrace Brook Lodge Springdale, Utah