This is indeed a tired old hotel and I would agree with some other reviewers that this in itself is not necessarily a problem. On the plus side the hotel was clean and the beds were comfortable. The wifi was also good. The downside was the couple who own this hotel who do seem to have difficulty communicating in a civil tone and certainly did nothing to make us feel welcome. In fact the man seemed to have a view that we would be trying to avoid payment even though the rooms had to be paid for in advance at registration. Having signed my credit card authorisation he then proceeded to write out details of my driving licence and credit card on the reverse of the authorisation and making me sign that too!
There are plenty of other similar priced hotels in this area - my advice choose anything over this and avoid at all costs - there is no excuse for rudeness and poor customer service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terrace Brook Lodge, Utah is located only one mile from the south entrance to Zion National Park on Highway SR9. The beautiful setting of the Lodge offers a park-like atmosphere and panoramic views of Zion Canyon. The Lodge is with easy driving distance to mountain skiing, Las Vegas gaming, year-round golfing, water skiing and some of the most spectacular geological attractions in the world. Make Terrace Brook Lodge your home base to see Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, North Rim Grand Canyon and Lake Powell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Terrace Brook Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrace Brook Hotel Springdale
- Terrace Brook Motel
- Terrace Brook Lodge Springdale, Utah