The very first thing that hits you on entering the reception is the pungent stench of curry. This is the only place so far on our 2000mile road trip that has refused to take US military ID as an acceptable form of identification. The room seemed clean, but the bed linen was old, as was the furniture. I accept that we were in the middle of a National Park, but it is never nice to find bugs in your room. The breakfast the following morning was the worst I have ever experienced - to be fair, it would have been better if they hadn't offered a breakfast! The couple of bagels and bread were still in their bags, no utensils to remove them, there was no butter and only bottled jelly. The choice of fruity loops or plain Cheerios would have been fine if there'd been sufficient milk. Finally, my room key had the LaQuinta logo - I've stayed at afew LaQuintas and although they can be a bit rough, there's no way this was up to that level!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terrace Brook Lodge, Utah is located only one mile from the south entrance to Zion National Park on Highway SR9. The beautiful setting of the Lodge offers a park-like atmosphere and panoramic views of Zion Canyon. The Lodge is with easy driving distance to mountain skiing, Las Vegas gaming, year-round golfing, water skiing and some of the most spectacular geological attractions in the world. Make Terrace Brook Lodge your home base to see Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, North Rim Grand Canyon and Lake Powell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Terrace Brook Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrace Brook Hotel Springdale
- Terrace Brook Motel
- Terrace Brook Lodge Springdale, Utah