The motel is right beside the Zion entrance and the view is very nice.
There is a lot of toiletries. BTW we had shampoo from Best Western! ;)
Very old motel, we don't care about age of the furniture but we like it clean. First impression when we got into the room, they put some powerful deodorant. About five minutes later we understood why, the room had a relent of sewer. We opened the window and went for diner. Once back it was still smelly!
Tiles from the floor near the shower are loose, and sticky.
The carpet of the room is dirty.
We paid almost half the price of the room by making our reservation on booking.com instead of the motel's website.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terrace Brook Lodge, Utah is located only one mile from the south entrance to Zion National Park on Highway SR9. The beautiful setting of the Lodge offers a park-like atmosphere and panoramic views of Zion Canyon. The Lodge is with easy driving distance to mountain skiing, Las Vegas gaming, year-round golfing, water skiing and some of the most spectacular geological attractions in the world. Make Terrace Brook Lodge your home base to see Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, North Rim Grand Canyon and Lake Powell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Terrace Brook Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrace Brook Hotel Springdale
- Terrace Brook Motel
- Terrace Brook Lodge Springdale, Utah