We drove in to town and needed one night over, so went on price: most were around 100 dollars but I negotiated this one to 65 bucks and thank goodness, it was not worth even that. This is a 30 dollar room left over from the 50's: a heater/cooler unit that makes more clatter than heat, singl pane glass windows so you better close the bathroom door at night to stop the chill, old linen and towels. The Free Breakfast was toast and cheerios, the Free Internet did not work. The manager was a nice guy but was working with a lost cause. Recommendation: hire two bulldozers and 4 trucks and clear this site for timeshare condos--the view out the parking lot is quite fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terrace Brook Lodge, Utah is located only one mile from the south entrance to Zion National Park on Highway SR9. The beautiful setting of the Lodge offers a park-like atmosphere and panoramic views of Zion Canyon. The Lodge is with easy driving distance to mountain skiing, Las Vegas gaming, year-round golfing, water skiing and some of the most spectacular geological attractions in the world. Make Terrace Brook Lodge your home base to see Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, North Rim Grand Canyon and Lake Powell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Terrace Brook Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrace Brook Hotel Springdale
- Terrace Brook Motel
- Terrace Brook Lodge Springdale, Utah