For starters: they claim they are the closest hotel to Zion National Park. There are at least half a dozen hotels that are closer.
They claim that they have WiFi in rooms. But not in my room. (I'm writing this review from the hotel lobby because I can't access the Internet in my room.) The hotel staff is largely unapologetic about this. "We've never heard that complaint before." Uh-huh.
They also didn't warn us when making a reservation that their front desk closes at 10. If our dinner had taken 30 minutes longer, we would have been an SOL and would have had to desperately seek another place to stay. (And given the lack of empathy on the part of the hotel, probably would've been charged for the "stay" anyway.)
The rooms are worn and quite dated. The bedding is flimsy.
This place is a (small) step above camping and costs a whole lot more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Bumbleberry Inn you get more than just quality Springdale lodging. We offer great amenities such as in ground hot tub, heated outdoor pool, and free high-speed WiFi. We have a fitness room and a guest laundry facility. Guests can use the free shuttle service to ride throughout town and into Zion National Park. you also get access to Wildcat Willies Ranch Grill Saloon, Bumbleberry Theater for live entertainment. We are in the heart of town where everything is convenient and only 1 mile from the entrance to Zion National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bumbleberry Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bumbleberry Hotel Springdale
- Bumbleberry Motel Springdale
- Bumbleberry Inn Springdale, Utah