“Lovely surroundings” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Springdale
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Lovely surroundings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

My husband and I stayed for one night whilst touring, the room was very clean and very sweet with the usually appliances including coffee machine and fridge, we stayed at the back of the hotel and the view from the balcony was amazing. We had brought muffins from the local store and had breakfast overlooking the mountains. The staff were very friendly and the parking was secure , we had two motorbikes which we were able to park close to the room. The hotel is old fashioned but very sweet and I would stay again

Room Tip: Ask for room at back of the hotel so you can overlook the mountains
4 Thank scdix
bumbleberryg, Manager at Bumbleberry Inn, responded to this review, September 28, 2013
Dear scdix,

Thank you for your review of our property! I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, including the views from the private balcony and the friendly staff. We hope to see you again should you ever find yourself visiting Zion.

Trisha C.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I came into Springdale to visit Zion Canyon for the first time. Springdale is a very small tourist town and there is only bus access into the park. There are two buses, one of them is for the town and the other is for the park roads. The one that you catch for the visitor center stops right out front of the hotel which is very convenient.

Springdale is not the cheapest place to stay-- you are paying for convenience!! I always see a lot of people complain about value but you must understand that the hotel market is just that-- a market.

The hotel setting is nice, very pretty during sunrise and sunset times as there are mountains surrounding the property. I stayed in several other properties in Utah while visiting and this hotel was on par with the others. Don't expect Marriott style fixtures or anything fancy but do expect a clean and quiet place to stay.

The pool and hot tub were not used by very many people while i was there and were a great escape after hiking the entire day at the park.

They do have laundry machines in the rear of the property-- make sure you have change and detergent.

Lastly, I forgot one of my bags in my room and had already ventured into Arizona when I received a call and email from Bumbleberry that I had left the bag in my room. It made me very nervous as I had left my keys and a tablet in the bag that I needed back by a certain time when I returned home. They were able to ship it back to a friend's house-- a great relief when it arrived. Without the friendly and helpful staff getting in touch with me I would have had to deal with a major set back after my trip.

Room Tip: You may want to stay on the top floor-- I stayed in 101 which is closest to the pool and office and...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank vincerelli
Dear vincerelli,

Thank you for your review of our property! You described what our property aims to offer perfectly; we aren't fancy, but we do offer a clean and comfortable room with beautiful views of Zion for a very affordable price considering the location and other hotels prices in the area. I am pleased to hear you experienced our excellent customer service first hand when you encountered the problem of accidentally leaving behind your suitcase. We hope to see you again should you ever find yourself visiting Zion.

San Jose, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights while visiting Zion National Park. The town Springdale is the closest you can get to the park without staying inside and it offers a free shuttle to the park, which runs every 15 minutes, so it was a great location to park the car and forget about it. Very convenient. The Inn itself was nice and clean, with a pool, but no breakfast. Its a good place to stay for a few nights. The only negative thing I could think of is that the mattress was not very comfortable, but nothing that would keep you awake (and I am a princess, I would notice).

• 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Dear Michaela M,

Thank you for your review of our property! I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, including the clean rooms and convenient location to shopping, restaurants and the Zion shuttle stop. We hope to see you again should you ever find yourself visiting Zion.

Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Just a mile away from the entrance to Zion National Park is Springdale, Utah. Clean rooms, beautiful pool, friendly folks. The Queen size rooms have a lot more space and only a few dollars more. Free shuttle that takes you into the park. Within a short distance is Wild Cat Willies restaurant. Excellent ribs and fun for the kid's with Loony Tunes characters through out the restaurant. It's also on the Main street of Springdale which is a very lovely little town.
I'd go back in a heart beat.

Room Tip: Queen size. Inn sits back so pretty quiet.
2 Thank Karen D
Dear Karen D,

Thank you for your review of our property! I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, including the clean rooms and friendly staff. We hope to see you again should you ever find yourself visiting Zion.

Auburndale, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Breakfast Pancakes with Bumbleberries on them. Our trip was complete. Plenty of coffee, clean rest rooms, happy wait staff, and of course, Bumbleberries. Make this place your starting point in the morning. Its right in the middle of town, near the shuttle stop. I'm sure they serve lunch and dinner. Who cares. They have pancakes with Bumbleberries on them. Every year we visit Zion, and this place is on our agenda each time. Don't miss this place.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear FlyJoeAir,

Thank you for your review of our property! I am pleased to hear we are always on your agenda when you visit Zion. We look forward to your next visit!

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

We arrived having driven through Zion NP to find this lovely hotel with our room facing the mountains. Sat on the balcony and watched the moon rise over the mountain and deer come to eat on the grass below. Bliss! Comfortable room, great swimming pool, helpful staff and a good restaurant next door. Friendly town with craft shops and free shuttle bus into Zion NP. I would stay here again if ever I have the chance. A lovely experience.

Room Tip: Rooms upstairs and facing the mountains are best.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank spatchlet
Dear spatchlet,

Thank you for your review of our property! I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, including the friendly staff and private balcony with a view of the mountains. What a treat to get to see deer come on to the lawn for an evening snack! We hope to see you again should you ever find yourself visiting Zion.

Westport MA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We drove 2.5 hours from Vega on April 1, forgot about the hour later time there, so at 6 we saw this place set back from the road and stopped there to avoid looking around in the dark. Good clean room with only a King bed available , all doubles taken, so we took it.. . Apparently building 2 is newer?, but our room was good, no problems. Good location as there are several restaurant and shops easy walking distance. so we didn't have to drive. We ate at the Pioneer Lodge Restaurant across the street because its more traditional menu as compared to the more spicy menu at the street entrance to Bumbleberry. Other hotels were farther away from the center
And the free buses to and inside the park were really helpful.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Porsche356WestportMA
Dear Porsche356WestportMA,

Thank you for your review of our property! I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, including the clean rooms and convenient location. We hope to see you again should you ever find yourself visiting Zion.

Trisha C.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springdale
Holiday Inn Express Springdale - Zion Natl Pk Area
4.5 of 5 stars 1,604 reviews
La Quinta Inn & Suites at Zion Park / Springdale
Hampton Inn & Suites Springdale Zion National Park
Quality Inn & Suites Montclair

Been to Bumbleberry Inn? Share your experiences!