Stayed for one night. It is a bit of an older hotel. The signage says hotel, motel, inn. I think they are confused. Rooms are smaller but have a mini fridge and microwave. The rooms smelled a bit musty. Probably because they are older. They staff was very friendly and helpful about Zion park. We found out they have limited lobby hours, but there is a phone number you can call and they will assist you as best they can. The hotel served it purpose and I would stay again. The town of Springdale was cute with surprisingly lots of stuff to do and shopping. They also have a little mini zoo out back. The shuttle to Zion park is right out front of the hotel so that was a bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Bumbleberry Inn you get more than just quality Springdale lodging. We offer great amenities such as in ground hot tub, heated outdoor pool, and free high-speed WiFi. We have a fitness room and a guest laundry facility. Guests can use the free shuttle service to ride throughout town and into Zion National Park. you also get access to Wildcat Willies Ranch Grill Saloon, Bumbleberry Theater for live entertainment. We are in the heart of town where everything is convenient and only 1 mile from the entrance to Zion National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Bumbleberry Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bumbleberry Hotel Springdale
- Bumbleberry Motel Springdale
- Bumbleberry Inn Springdale, Utah