We stayed here for two nights in May. The first night we had room 113, a lovely room with a balcony overlooking the pool. However the noise generated from the ice machine/drinks machine underneath our room became intolerable while trying to sleep. We asked the lady on reception for another room for our second night and she happily arranged for our bags to be taken to the new room. Excellent service, thank you. The hotel is in the most wonderful location overlooking the red sandstone cliffs leading into Zion National Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Bumbleberry Inn you get more than just quality Springdale lodging. We offer great amenities such as in ground hot tub, heated outdoor pool, and free high-speed WiFi. We have a fitness room and a guest laundry facility. Guests can use the free shuttle service to ride throughout town and into Zion National Park. you also get access to Wildcat Willies Ranch Grill Saloon, Bumbleberry Theater for live entertainment. We are in the heart of town where everything is convenient and only 1 mile from the entrance to Zion National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Bumbleberry Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bumbleberry Hotel Springdale
- Bumbleberry Motel Springdale
- Bumbleberry Inn Springdale, Utah