We spent 3 nights in Zion. The room was nothing special but it did have a small frig and microwave. We spent our entire time in the park so all we wanted was a clean place to stay and this place was good for that. The veiw from our room was amazing considering we're from the east coast. We didn't stick around to try the food. One thing to note is this town doesn't have a lot of rooms so make your reservations early!!! We made ours 9 months in advance and good thing. Also this place is located next to the park and the bus stop is right out front even though we didn't use it. Very nice location in town. Wish we could have stayed longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Bumbleberry Inn you get more than just quality Springdale lodging. We offer great amenities such as in ground hot tub, heated outdoor pool, and free high-speed WiFi. We have a fitness room and a guest laundry facility. Guests can use the free shuttle service to ride throughout town and into Zion National Park. you also get access to Wildcat Willies Ranch Grill Saloon, Bumbleberry Theater for live entertainment. We are in the heart of town where everything is convenient and only 1 mile from the entrance to Zion National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bumbleberry Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bumbleberry Hotel Springdale
- Bumbleberry Motel Springdale
- Bumbleberry Inn Springdale, Utah