The hotel is in a very convenient location if you are going to Zion National Park because the shuttle picks you up from the hotel and takes you to the visitor center so you don't need to drive once you are there. The hotel room was clean and very comfortable. There was good customer service at the front desk. We had a nice view from our room in the back of the hotel. It was a little more expensive for what I would have liked to pay but it was a good value for that area. We did eat at the Wildcat Willies restaurant that is right in front of the hotel twice, and the food there was excellent however both times we ate there the service wasn't great. The pool was small but clean. If I was going to stay in this area I would stay in this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Bumbleberry Inn you get more than just quality Springdale lodging. We offer great amenities such as in ground hot tub, heated outdoor pool, and free high-speed WiFi. We have a fitness room and a guest laundry facility. Guests can use the free shuttle service to ride throughout town and into Zion National Park. you also get access to Wildcat Willies Ranch Grill Saloon, Bumbleberry Theater for live entertainment. We are in the heart of town where everything is convenient and only 1 mile from the entrance to Zion National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Bumbleberry Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bumbleberry Hotel Springdale
- Bumbleberry Motel Springdale
- Bumbleberry Inn Springdale, Utah