This is a very average motel located in a beautiful town at the entrance to Zion National Park. Owners and employees were very friendly and helpful. The motel is in need of a major renovation of the rooms and facilities. Overall the motel was ok but not impressive in any manor other than the beautiful views of the Zion NP Mountains that surround the motel and town. Motel facilities are scarce so try to book early, but Springdale, UT is infinitely the best place to base your vista to Zion NP.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Bumbleberry Inn you get more than just quality Springdale lodging. We offer great amenities such as in ground hot tub, heated outdoor pool, and free high-speed WiFi. We have a fitness room and a guest laundry facility. Guests can use the free shuttle service to ride throughout town and into Zion National Park. you also get access to Wildcat Willies Ranch Grill Saloon, Bumbleberry Theater for live entertainment. We are in the heart of town where everything is convenient and only 1 mile from the entrance to Zion National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bumbleberry Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bumbleberry Hotel Springdale
- Bumbleberry Motel Springdale
- Bumbleberry Inn Springdale, Utah