Due to last minute change of plans we needed a room in the Springdale area for one night. After calling a couple of the local motel/hotel we found the Bumbleberry had the best rate and a convenient location. The lobby reception area of the motel was bright new and attractive. The reception staff was very helpful and pleasant to deal with. Unfortunately, the room was a different story. The motel has more than one building, so I don’t know if the other(s) were the same or not. The building where our room was located had hallways that were dark and dingy. The carpet was well worn and the walls and some room doors were dinged up from being hit repeatedly with luggage and carpet sweepers. Our room was very large. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. Unfortunately, the carpet had some strange stains on it that looked like someone had spilled bleach. The room chairs were upholstered with cloth and one was stained so badly that I wouldn’t use it for fear of the bacteria lurking on it. The suspended ceiling tiles in the bathroom had water stains on them, probably due to a plumbing issue from the second floor room above. The bathroom walls had what appeared to be mildew or mold stains on them. Obviously, someone had noticed this because they tried to paint over the mold/mildew, but didn’t use the proper paint and the mold/mildew had leeched through the new paint. If you have read this far you can probably guess that I would not recommend this place. It may have good rates and large rooms, but the larger potential health risks just aren’t worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Bumbleberry Inn you get more than just quality Springdale lodging. We offer great amenities such as in ground hot tub, heated outdoor pool, and free high-speed WiFi. We have a fitness room and a guest laundry facility. Guests can use the free shuttle service to ride throughout town and into Zion National Park. you also get access to Wildcat Willies Ranch Grill Saloon, Bumbleberry Theater for live entertainment. We are in the heart of town where everything is convenient and only 1 mile from the entrance to Zion National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Bumbleberry Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bumbleberry Hotel Springdale
- Bumbleberry Motel Springdale
- Bumbleberry Inn Springdale, Utah