“Good Food Great Atmosphere”

The Park House Cafe
Ranked #16 of 46 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had breakfast this morning at this great little cafe. Food was good, staff was super friendly and the cafe had an awesome vibe. So happy we decided to come in. That breakfast held us through our day trip into Zion.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (133)

Reviewed September 10, 2019

As a local, I can report that this is a place we often meet to linger over a really wonderful breakfast.

Reviewed August 23, 2019 via mobile

I loved all the little different touches this place had. The parfait I had was awesome and the bacon is amazing! Yum! I was sad we found this place on our last meal in zion. Wish I could come back here!

Reviewed August 3, 2019

We ate at the Park House Cafe our last morning at Springdale/Zion as were were heading back to the airport. This was a pleasant surprise. I had breakfast tacos which were more likely a quesadilla but delicious! Their breakfast potatoes were also great! They offer hot cocoa, smoothies, several different egg dishes. A hippie vibe. Every plate and glass is different and beautiful. Wish we had gone sooner during our trip as we would have eaten here a couple of times.

Reviewed June 18, 2019

Our family recently came here for breakfast and were blown away with the quality of food and service. Granted we were the first family to get there before the rush, but it was great nonetheless. The service and manager, I think her name was Allison was amazing! Cant wait to come back here when we return! Thank you guys!

Date of visit: June 2019