“Coffee in Utah”

The Park House Cafe
Ranked #19 of 42 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 24, 2012

All I wanted was a hot cup of coffee as I started my day in Zion canyon. I got that and some nice treatment, they didn't mind that was all I needed. Thanks!

2  Thank VeganJ

Reviewed June 6, 2012

This restaurant has a beautiful garden which on a Saturday morning frequently has a live musician. It is a great place to get breakfast before entering the park. The blues musician, Dick Earl, greatly adds to the overall ambience with a mixture of original songs and covers. It was a real treat to find live music being offered early in the day with well cooked and presented food. Fantastic way to start the day.

2  Thank TonyCrisp
Reviewed November 17, 2011

Had breakfast twice at this small and cozy restaurant. Food was freshly made and very good, the best out of 4 or 5 different restaurants we tried. The service was excellent.

3  Thank zepal
Reviewed October 31, 2011

We eat in Springdale a lot on weekends and were glad we tried this place. It came on a recommendation from friends and they were right. We've always eaten outside here because we can bring our dog, with colder weather this will change. I think it's rather small inside but there's not as many people in Winter.

The food has been excellent, I go for the breakfast Bagel sandwich and they do a Veggie Omelet for my wife. Service has always been OK, some of these places are small and you just can't be in a hurry.

5  Thank WininZion
Reviewed September 20, 2011

Nice looking place. Nice looking menu. We were told to take a seat either inside or out on the patio. We chose "inside" because it was hot out, and she gave us menus. Then we waited. We waited. And we waited. It was not busy at all. A busboy came and went, avoiding our gaze. The server (who I suspect may also be the owner) never appeared again. Fifteen minutes later, we left--without having even seen a member of the waitstaff. We saw her chatting with her friends on the patio as we were walking out. Don't even bother.

3  Thank gcfoodie