“Great burger”

Jack's Sports Grill
Ranked #16 of 42 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We had a great burger and a fantastic service!
Great sportsbar to have a beer and watch sports on big screens!!!

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Let me start off by saying the food (salads and hot dog) is great. The service is slow, I mean slooowww. When we arrived, the restaurant only had 2 other tables and it took forever to get waited on. It seemed the server was put off by serving us. They have a liter of Budlight for a good price ( I can't remember it). I ordered the chicken chopped salad and it was delicious. I wanted to come back the next day for lunch to order it again. My husband had the 1/4 pound hotdog and he said he liked it. The beer was cold and the prices were reasonable for the area. They had a lot of TVs and the place had a vibe to it when the crowd rolled in for a soccer game.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

There is something for everyone on the menu & it was all delicious. Our server was attentive and very helpful. They could definitely improve their wine selection.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Open till 10pm for us late hikers, this grill offers up very tasty burgers and sandwiches, along with rice bowls for those tired of cow flesh. Large, fresh burgers! Hot crispy fries or sweet potato fries. Onion rings looked good, but did not try them.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

No atmosphere.....bad lighting but good hamburger. Lots of TV's for sports... What can I say. Burger Beer Sports..there you have it!
When we were there a huge contingent of Camero owners arrived and this place was not prepared for such an onslaught of customers....they kind of freaked out and ignored us....jack the bartender is good.