All reviews waffles great location room was clean building b zion park free breakfast shuttle stop rv campground the breakfast area waffle maker would stay here again hot breakfast second floor whiptail grill the river fridge and microwave great place to stay
Selected filters
Reviewed March 15, 2019

We really enjoyed staying at the Quality Inn!
The Pros:
-Location: very close to the entrance of Zion NP and shuttle stops into the park. Also near many restaurants, so you wouldn't need to drive and search for parking.
-The room: it was nicely updated and spacious. Sparkling clean as well! The bathroom was also very roomy (not that horrible cramped feeling many hotel bathrooms give you) and seemed recently updated. Our bed was so comfy! We called it the cloud because it was so cozy. On top of that, the room got soooo dark with the curtains closed and lights off, so sleep quality was amazing. We also had a 1st floor room with a little patio area which was nice! Instead of bringing our luggage up the steps outside the building, using the key card to get into the building and again into the room, we just opened up the patio door for quick access. We appreciated that there was a recycling bin in the building for our water and Gatorade bottles.
-The staff: we had nothing but pleasant interactions with the staff at the Quality Inn. The front desk staff were consistently friendly. When we arrived a few hours early for check-in after Bryce Canyon was basically blizzard conditions so we chanced an early arrival in Springdale, one of the front desk workers went to check if our room was ready herself. They then allowed us to check in early. The breakfast monitor was nice whenever we interacted with him as well.
The Cons:
-The water pressure in the shower could've been better... but it wasn't bad! And the shower itself was shiny clean and new so I'll take it!

I'd highly recommend this hotel for anyone visiting Zion!

Room tip: B101 has a little patio
Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed March 7, 2019

The staff at the hotel was very friendly and helpful. The room was updated nicely and clean. We slept great. The hotel is near many great restaurants and has beautiful scenery surrounding it. We were on the second floor of the hotel and I am not sure if there was an elevator as we only saw the stairs. The breakfast was a basic simple hotel breakfast but it wasn't bad. It's extremely close to the entrance to Zion, which was why we stayed here. The price was reasonable compared to many other hotels in the area. I would stay here again when in the area.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed March 5, 2019

Great price, but extremely rude staff. Asked general questions about the property and met with extremely rude (almost yelling) answers. If you wantto be spoken to like you are a complete idiot, call or stay here. I guess small town hotel management makes you feel like you are superior to guests.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 5, 2018

We had a large campground directly beside the river. Fantastic view to Watchmen and other mountains.
Campground has charcoal grill and bench/table.
Use of swimming pool possible - but the water was very cold.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed November 20, 2018

We got 2 queen beds located on the first floor near the heated outdoor pool. The room was very spacious and clean for us 2. Beds and sheets were comfy. There are no elevators though so if you have heavy luggage, then request the first floor. The bathroom has plenty of counter space and good lighting. There is a mini fridge and a microwave.

The hotel is very close to the park entrance (0.6 miles?). Most likely the shuttle will be full by the time it comes by in the morning, but it's so close you might as well walk because it'd probably be faster. If you're elderly or have small children, then it might be an issue. For us, we preferred walking rather than waiting in line for the shuttle or sitting on a crowded bus. Even after hiking The Narrows or Angels Landing, it was a casual walk back. Also very close to many restaurants (next door to Whiptail Grill, but we didn't eat there) and souvenir shops.

Breakfast is pretty standard, nothing special, but it gets the job done. It's pretty crowded in the morning (bfast starts at 7am) since everyone's trying to get an early start. They have bfast sausage, bfast potatoes, waffle maker, egg omelet w/ cheese, hard boiled eggs, cereal, granola, fruit (no bananas when I was there), muffins, English muffins, bread, juice, milk, and yogurt. I would make a breakfast sandwich and take it hiking. The cook who monitors the breakfast area is not the most friendly, though.

Most importantly, what prompted me to write this review is because they shipped me some clothes that I had left in my room! I called them a month after my visit when I realized I was missing some leggings. I called them and sure enough, they were able to get a hold of my forgotten clothes (sports bra, Nike tank top, Nike leggings, and Nike shirt). I'm so happy the cleaning lady actually turned in my clothes! It only cost $10.xx to ship, and I received it 1.5 weeks later. THANK YOU!!!

Date of stay: October 2018