Quality Inn at Zion Park
Desert Pearl Inn(Springdale)
Zion Park Motel(Springdale)
Bumbleberry Inn(Springdale)
View Hotel
All reviewswafflesgreat locationcamping areabiscuits and gravyroom was cleanbuilding bfree breakfasteggs to orderzion parkshuttle stopcamp groundhotel guestswashers and dryersthe breakfast areasmall poolhalf milewaffle maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 31, 2006

Fifth trip to Zion and first time at Quality Inn. We had two family groups there for a week in two rooms and we all loved it. They are very accomodating, have a very nice hot and cold breakfast included, money saving microwave and refrigerator in rooms. Pool is crowded but if you got to this national park to sit around a pool, just stay home! It's so much more fun to play in the river and plenty of places to do it. The motel is clean with nice rooms and the price is very resonable. They also have a nice laundromat and a small store. Would highly recommend it.

2  Thank lmiles
Reviewed July 20, 2006

Quality Inn at Zion is very convenient to the park entrance. With an RV park connected to the motel, the place was too congested for us. The patio for our room overlooked campsites of other travelers. Ice machines didn't work. The room was very basic. We would not return to this motel.

Stayed: June 2006
1  Thank hoosierhiker
Reviewed July 11, 2006

I stayed here with my wife and kids for 3 days during an 11-day family vacation at the Grand Canyon and several other area parks. This hotel is perfectly situated for a visit to Zion, and (provided you don’t want to change hotels) is ok for Bryce and Cedar Breaks if you don't mind driving a couple of hours. Several reviewers have commented on the confusion with the sign looking more like an RV park, so we were forewarned. The hotel buildings are tucked behind a front building that houses the office, a convenience store, the breakfast area, a gift shop, and the small outdoor pool. The hotel is definitely not an afterthought on the RV park, though … the owners put a lot of effort into the hotel part of things, ranging from the free breakfast only for hotel guests to the hard-wired high speed internet (because, they told me, when they had grounds-wide wireless the campgrounders left their computers on all day and sucked the bandwidth). My only complaint was that they need a few more parking spaces for hotel guests.

Anyway, our room and bathroom were new, clean, and somewhat more spacious than the usual. The beds were very comfortable (I’d say a 4 out of 5). The high-speed internet is free. Cleaning service was fine, although they forgot to give us washcloths once. The staff were all polite and pleasant. The free breakfast was fine, nothing like Embassy Suites but more than simply donuts and coffee. The neighborhood is safe and the view from the parking lot alone is beautiful.

Zion Canyon itself is wonderful, and very very different from the Grand Canyon. It is one of the easiest national parks to visit. The entire town of Springdale is covered by the park shuttle, which is great and stops right next to the hotel. Shuttles are mandatory since Zion has limited parking and because of some past troubles with air quality and road congestion.

A TripAdvisor Member
Cedar City, Utah
Reviewed June 9, 2006

Our family recently spent three nights at the Quality Inn at Zion Park. We occupied 13 rooms, all of which were large and very clean. We were treated with courtesy and respect by the staff, who even called me by my first name. The breakfast offered great choices including waffles, eggs, biscuits and gravy, varied cereals and much more. We enjoyed the pool and the fenced playground was perfect for our smaller children. We had the use of a large meeting room for visiting and game playing. We had a great stay.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 3, 2006

I've finally got round to writing a review for the quality inn at zion, as I felt it needed a bit of defence after some of the reviews I've read on tripadvisor!

My husband and I stayed here last May in a mountain view room with patio. I felt it was well worth the extra few dollars per night as we had a lovely view and sat out on the patio drinking a couple of beers we bought in the handy little shop attached to the hotel/RV park.

The room was large, clean, with a good bathroom, microwave and fridge. This isn't a luxury hotel (which I think is fairly reflected in the price compared to other hotels in Springdale), but it has a great location, near to the edge of Zion park and across the road from a nice restaurant (I think it was called The Spotted Dog). I recommend booking one of the outside tables with the great view of the mountains as the sun sets - absolutely the most magical meal we had all vacation.

The RV park attached to the hotel didn't cause us any bother at all.

I would say that the swimming pool was very small, but we didn't feel the need to go in it when we were there. If a pool is very important to you though, this might be something to consider.

The breakfast was fine - the breakfast room is certainly basic and small but the homemade waffles we had were very nice.

If you want luxury and all the trimmings don't stay here. If you are happy with clean rooms, a comfy bed and a wonderful location at a reasonable price then go for it - but really do consider paying the extra for a superior mountain view room.

• Stayed: May 2005