“Nice casual dining!”

Ranked #13 of 42 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Wood fired pizzas, pastas, burgers, sandwiches, salads, Largest beer selection in Springdale.
Reviewed October 23, 2013

My wife and I stoped in to get a salad to go so we can't comment on most of the food but the restaurant had a very nice look to it, the menu had a nice selection and the food smelled and looked great as we waited. Unfortunately I can't say much more, but I would go back just to try more of the menu.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

For what it's worth, we received the recommendation for this restaurant from the wait staff from a competing restaurant. For excellent casual food, this place is where to go. I am a salad person and once I find what I like, I pretty much stay with that. The Spinach Chicken salad I had on two different occasions was excellent. My wife had two different dishes on the separate times we ate there and she said both dishes were excellent.

1  Thank Ron W
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I was travelling with my 3 kids and camping at Zion National Park and decided that we (I) needed a night from cooking and suggested pizza in town. My kids were all for it. We went into town at Springdale (literally about 2 mins down the road and right next to the park entrance) from our campspot. The Switchback Grille was unfortunately really busy (and did look great) BUT it really did us a favour. We ended up at Flying Monkey. I can honestly say without a doubt that this was the BEST pizza we have ever eaten!! The staff were attentive and NOT just after their tip.....the atmosphere was great with TV's running sport on the walls, there are amazing pictures on the walls of "adventure sports"......and I thought it was fantastic value. Our best meal in 24 nights in the US!!!!!! Can't rate this place highly enough. If you are coming to Zion....don't miss this place!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Ate lunch. Very good sandwich, pretty good pizza. We would both go back, although I would try something other than the pizza net time. Friendly service.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We enjoyed a very nice meal at The Flying Monkey on a one night stop over in July.

Don't be put off by the sports bar feel. They have a pleasant and quiet seating area outside with plenty of tables.

Stone-baked pizzas were excellent and the staff friendly and efficient.

Definitely recommended.