“BETTER THAN ZION PIZZA & NOODLE”
Review of Flying Monkey

Flying Monkey
Ranked #13 of 42 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Wood fired pizzas, pastas, burgers, sandwiches, salads, Largest beer selection in Springdale.
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Skip Zion pizza and noodle and come here! Pizza is phenomenal, huge, and great prices. Staff is helpful, plenty of room in a big restaurant, and you don't have to wait 40 minutes for food while sitting at a dirty table.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,199)

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Great casual place after a long day of hiking. The place is casual but the food is a step up from casual. We enjoyed our personal pizzas, blue cheese crumble salad and bruschetta. There were reviews regarding lackluster service, but we found the service to be friendly and appropriate for the casual setting. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We ate at the Flying Monkey on our first night in Zion and we enjoyed a meal sat out on the patio. I had a pizza which was delicious and my wife had a sandwich which she also enjoyed. What we didn't get right was the amount to order - the portion sizes are massive!! (Or they are when you come from the UK like we do!) We had also had a salad to share and I made the mistake of ordering a side portion of waffle fries which I really didn't need as the pizza was huge. We couldn't finish our meal which was a shame as the food was great - but we just couldn't fit another bite in. We would definately recommend this restaurant but don't over order like we did!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We ate here based on a recommendation from friends and weren't disappointed. The service was very good and the prices pretty reasonable. The wine was very expensive and they were quite keen on us ordering some but we resisted (some bottles were well over $100). Lamb shank was devoured by my wife!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

My husband swears this is the best pizza around. I opt for their salads which I think are pretty fabulous. And take a seat on their outside patio and enjoy a good meal.