“Great pizza place”

Ranked #13 of 42 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Wood fired pizzas, pastas, burgers, sandwiches, salads, Largest beer selection in Springdale.
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Great pizza- super fun and friendly staff and great location. Very kind servers and nice pizzas. Also has a nice bar you can sit at and shoot the breeze with the workers.

There are newer reviews for Flying Monkey

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Not your same ole pizza joint! It can be if you want, or you can try something a little different. Service is pretty good. Food was pretty good. We did though, appreciate the late dining... (okay somewhere around 7 or 8 I think) in the off season.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The pizza was very good! But the staff was even better!

We came in at closing and made the effort to make us feel welcomed. Wonderful atmosphere!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The brick oven pepperoni pizza we had was perfectly greasy and so delicious! Easy to share with one person and a great price! I would say not to order the the buffalo chicken wonton things because although we ate them all, they were a bit doughy and I had to dip them in a lot of ranch to get more taste. Pizza though I'd definitely get again...and they also have a nutella dessert that was huge and really good.

Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Not super friendly, felt like we were more an inconvenience than a customer. Nothing really bad, just not good. We also were brought the bill before we had finished eating and they did not ask us if we wanted desert.

We had 2 pizzas. Mine was so good I told my wife I had to have ordered the better if the two. I tried hers and it was even better.

If the front of house had the same skills as Mr Pizza Maker they would be laughing. Dough spinning, wood fired brilliance. If they had a thinner crust option it would have been the best pizza ever.