Have stayed at this place 4 times before over the past couple years and never had any problems . Always asked for site by the river in the reservations and was always told it's 1st come 1st serve for guests that arrive earliest. Made reservations for 2 tent sites over the weekend and left our house at 4 am, ahead of my group to ensure a good site. We arrived to find that we got horrible sites, Wedged between the hotel, somebody's backyard and an RV. We drove thru the grounds and found plenty of tent sites open and available. We asked to be switched to those sites and denied rudely. Front desk didn't care to hear our concerns. Customer service is non-existent. We went ahead into Zion and camped there for half the price. Use monkey butts cleaning pads instead of showering, Sites inside Zion are bigger and nicer, and your neighbor isn't right on top of you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private campground offering riversites, full hookups and showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Zion Canyon Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zion Canyon Campground Hotel Springdale
- Zion Canyon Campground Springdale, Utah