“Reasonable Prices”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Indio, California
“Reasonable Prices”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Reasonable Prices, relatively decent Mexican food, three salsa refreshing, homemade tomatillo salsa was excellent. What can one really expect when in Utah.....not Mexico. satisfying, filling and waitress was very accommodating....

• Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Auburndale, Florida
“We drank there. Therefore, we review.”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Parched.
They make margaritas.
They were outstanding.
We drank them.
They made more.
They brought out chips and salsa.
We ate them.
They were great.

How do you review two hot and weary travelers who stopped by a bar for drinks? Just did.

Visited August 2013
Jellico, TN
“Mexican??????”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Let me begin by saying I am from the southeastern part of the United States so perhaps what I consider Mexican food is not totally authentic. However when I travel if Mexican is a choice I always partake. Four of us ate lunch at this restaurant on a recent trip to the Zion area. As others have said in their reviews, the meal started with chips (which were cold and hard) and three different salsas which were all quite tasty. My chimichanga was large but the filling was watery and cooked together to the point that nothing was recognizable. The only thing I tasted was the spices. The others in my party all had salads. Which turned out to be the wisest choice. There were very few patrons in the restaurant and only one person working the front so I will attribute that to the slow, unfriendly service. I would not eat here again.

“Fantastic Mexican Food”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

We ate here late (9ish) on a Friday night. It was busy but we found an indoor table quickly.

The chips & salsas (3 different kinds) were brought to our table immediately; some of the best salsas we've ever had.

Our meals (burritos) were HUGE, served hot, and delicious. The service was prompt and friendly. We also ordered margaritas, which were generously sized & very tasty (not too sweet).

Hurricane, Utah, United States
“AWESOME VEGGIE MEXICAN FOOD”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

This place did more with veggies than most veggie restaurants. The best veggie burrito and frajitas we have ever had..PERIOD! Service was fantastic. It was an incrediable vegan meal. The chips and 3 salsas were fresh and tasty. We eat healthy and vegan so when I find a place that I can get something vegan that has more than 3 vegatables I am delighted. Three differant peppers, carrots, onions, broccol, peas, tomatoes, celery...it's like I made in my own kitchen. This is the way cooking is meant to be. A bountiful plate. If you like greasy, salty typical low quality food go elsewhere. They have almost everything available in vegan. I will repeat. Atmosphere is fantastic, sits on the main drag just outside Zion park. Open patio so you enjoy the people watching and the fantastic views of Zion.

• Visited August 2013