“Mexican??????”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Casa de Amigos

Casa de Amigos
Ranked #23 of 40 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Jellico, TN
“Mexican??????”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

Let me begin by saying I am from the southeastern part of the United States so perhaps what I consider Mexican food is not totally authentic. However when I travel if Mexican is a choice I always partake. Four of us ate lunch at this restaurant on a recent trip to the Zion area. As others have said in their reviews, the meal started with chips (which were cold and hard) and three different salsas which were all quite tasty. My chimichanga was large but the filling was watery and cooked together to the point that nothing was recognizable. The only thing I tasted was the spices. The others in my party all had salads. Which turned out to be the wisest choice. There were very few patrons in the restaurant and only one person working the front so I will attribute that to the slow, unfriendly service. I would not eat here again.

• Visited September 2013

• Czech first
“Fantastic Mexican Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

We ate here late (9ish) on a Friday night. It was busy but we found an indoor table quickly.

The chips & salsas (3 different kinds) were brought to our table immediately; some of the best salsas we've ever had.

Our meals (burritos) were HUGE, served hot, and delicious. The service was prompt and friendly. We also ordered margaritas, which were generously sized & very tasty (not too sweet).

• Visited September 2013
Hurricane, Utah, United States
“AWESOME VEGGIE MEXICAN FOOD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

This place did more with veggies than most veggie restaurants. The best veggie burrito and frajitas we have ever had..PERIOD! Service was fantastic. It was an incrediable vegan meal. The chips and 3 salsas were fresh and tasty. We eat healthy and vegan so when I find a place that I can get something vegan that has more than 3 vegatables I am delighted. Three differant peppers, carrots, onions, broccol, peas, tomatoes, celery...it's like I made in my own kitchen. This is the way cooking is meant to be. A bountiful plate. If you like greasy, salty typical low quality food go elsewhere. They have almost everything available in vegan. I will repeat. Atmosphere is fantastic, sits on the main drag just outside Zion park. Open patio so you enjoy the people watching and the fantastic views of Zion.

• Visited August 2013
New Hampshire
“good price , average food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

the food was good Mexican, the prices were decent. for about 20% more, I would go down the road to the bit and spur.

if you are on a tight budget, this is a good option

Visited August 2013
Medina, Ohio
“Food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

We want there after reading the reviews. The service was fine the food was tastes less We paid in full are bill left a 20 percent tip tried to talk to a manager but there was no manager on at the time ( dinner time) we wanted to share are disappointment. So the waitress's said we have had no one complain about the food in a long time and they were sorry. Trust me the food was bad and I love Mexican food. In this town they should be more customer friendly I say try som

• Visited August 2013