“Service needs help” 2 of 5 bubbles

Casa de Amigos
Ranked #23 of 41 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Service needs help”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

Food is not too good, but service was extremely slow. It took nearly 20 minutes for someone to take our order. When order finally arrived, they forgot our Margaritas. After tracking down our bill, I noticed that thed did not forget to charge us for the drinks, even thouggh we never received them.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

• Czech first
“Amigos? Not very friendly at all! Skip it!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Two of us had time to eat a whole basket of chips before our drink order was taken! After reading the menu and learning that you had to order at least an appetizer to order an Alcoholic beverage we went with the cheese quesadilla and two margaritas! I have been in the restaurant business for 17 years and I had the worst margarita I have ever had in my life! It seemed as though it was all sour mix with little or no alcohol! The quesadilla was probably made in the microwave and was mushy and greasy and served with nothing but the quesadilla itself! 2 margaritas and this quesadilla was over $22.00! Absolutely terrible!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Midwest
“Huge portions and absolutely delicious food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner here and just loved the food! First, we were served tortilla chips with 3 different types of salsa. My favorite was the green one. Our main courses (taquitos, enchiladas, carne asada, and quesadillas) were wonderful. The portions were huge and we were stuffed when we left. This was my favorite restaurant in Springdale!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Las Vegas, Nevada
“The worst in all aspects.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

The Food was terrible it tasted like it was Frozen all winter. Service the worst!! To top it off the bill was $50 for two people Which normally is not bad but when the food is this terrible It made me feel ripped off.

1 Thank leebarber337
Papaikou, Hawaii
“Mexican Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

Staff friendly,off season food was good not great.I'd come back an I got there right before closing.

Visited February 2013