“Good Mexican food; not "gringo" style”
Review of Casa de Amigos

Casa de Amigos
Ranked #23 of 42 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed May 1, 2011

This was really delicious, and I'm not sure why there are bad reviews, except that maybe people are more used to Mexican food with most of the spices taken out rather than authentic Mexican. We had 3 kinds of awesome salsa, plus a super hot version for my spice-loving hubby. My chicken tacos were delicious, flavorful, spicy, and fresh and with lots of cilantro. My Indian husband was happy to finally find some hot and spicy food here after a week of bland "white people food." Unfortunately, we didn't come in until the last night of our vacation, but if we had found this earlier, we probably would have had all our dinners in Springdale here.

Reviewed November 9, 2010

We love Mexican food, but were disappointed by the food at Amigos. I had a chicken chimichanga, and my husband had fajitas. We didn't actually dislike our food - but we didn't love it, either. Perhaps it just wasn't to our taste. That being said, the restaurant was really clean and the service pleasant and friendly.

Reviewed November 9, 2010

I am a local and sometimes we dine here because of there late hours. I must say there service is pretty good, nice people,great atmosphere and it's alway clean! On the bitter note, the food is not the best. They use curry in everything and you can really taste it. I also find the food flavorless (besides the curry).

They're also one of the higher priced places which surprises me due to its food. If you come here expect to pay $14 for 2 small tacos.

Reviewed October 24, 2010

great food, good margaritas and very friendly staff !!

Reviewed October 15, 2010

We had dinner at Amigos because they were serving dinner after most other restaurants had stopped serving dinner. Although the employees were friendly, the food was just okay and the margaritas were weak and really overpriced! Perhaps we're spoiled by great Mexican food in Southern California? Either way, we would probably not return to Amigos.