The Lodge's location is ideal. A brief walk takes you to the park entrance, park shuttle bus, and town shuttle bus. Our suite had a nice kitchen (no oven) and we cooked throughout our stay. Well, really we ate carryout from the grocery store in Springdale - just up the road, not the one next door. Rooms were nice with a bit of "National Park Rustic" theme. Very comfortable bed. Extremely helpful staff. Reasonably priced. Recommend very highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cable Mountain Lodge is nestled near the cliffs of Zion National Park, yet shopping, dining, and entertainment venues are conveniently nearby. The rooms offer a distinctively warm atmosphere and the caring staff is happy to share their knowledge and local perspective to help enhance your stay. This is a lodging experience to complement your discovery (or continuing re-discovery) of Zion National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Otel, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cable Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cable Mountain Hotel Springdale
- Hotel Cable Mountain
- Cable Mountain Lodge Springdale, Utah