We were very glad to have chosen Cable Mountain Lodge for 5 nights in October whilst we visited Zion National Park and Springdale. It was fairly easy to find but the sign for the hotel was at the bottom of a sign listing a few things, so wasn't obvious.
We were kindly given an upgrade to one of the upstairs suites with a separate bedroom (with a massive and very comfortable bed, large chest of drawers, small wardrobe, bedside chests of drawers with lamps, flatscreen TV) which opened onto a balcony with two airondack chairs, a bathroom with an over-bath shower (very powerful shower) toilet, and large mirror and vanity area. Good quality towels and beautiful smelling toiletries in the room. There was a hallway wardrobe. I don't think there was a safe in the room.
As we entered the room it opened onto a large carpeted lounge area and floorboards through the kitchen/dining area. There was a very comfortable large sofa and coffee table with another flatscreen TV. We utilised the kitchen well as we are vegetarians and there is not much choice for veges in Springdale (sink, dishwasher, fridge with small freezer section, plenty of cupboards, cutlery, utensils, crockery, pots and a pan, large microwave. The best supermarket/restaurant in town (Sol Foods) is right next to the hotel within the same complex. It was great returning in the evening and cooking our own dinner which we could enjoy at the 4-seater dining table whilst we looked at the lovely views out of the windows. There were another couple of cupboards/desks in this area.
I compliment the hotel owner on the choice of furnishings. It is very stylish with wooden blinds on the windows, great lighting and comfortable, functional furniture. Everything is kept very clean and tidy.
You cannot park directly outside your room but perhaps this cuts down on the noise around the rooms. We used the hot tub but too cold for pool.
Receptionists were very friendly and helpful. Cleaners did a great job and are also very friendly.
If we visit Springdale again, this will be our first choice. We have stayed at Desert Pearl previously but preferred Cable Mountain Lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cable Mountain Lodge is nestled near the cliffs of Zion National Park, yet shopping, dining, and entertainment venues are conveniently nearby. The rooms offer a distinctively warm atmosphere and the caring staff is happy to share their knowledge and local perspective to help enhance your stay. This is a lodging experience to complement your discovery (or continuing re-discovery) of Zion National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cable Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cable Mountain Hotel Springdale
- Hotel Cable Mountain
- Cable Mountain Lodge Springdale, Utah