This was one of the nicest places we stayed in, on our Southwest Fly & Drive. That being said, we had a view of a retaining wall and if we were on our patio all we could hear was the noise of the next door Theater Mechanics (air or laundry or whatever). In June though it doesn't matter because once you are done hiking in the park you'll want to take a dip in the pool or relax in the ac. Great for families who want to spread out. Wall bed is nice for teens much better than a sofa bed, and it was great for hubby & I to have a room to ourselves. Upper is probably best for noise, if you can do stairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cable Mountain Lodge is nestled near the cliffs of Zion National Park, yet shopping, dining, and entertainment venues are conveniently nearby. The rooms offer a distinctively warm atmosphere and the caring staff is happy to share their knowledge and local perspective to help enhance your stay. This is a lodging experience to complement your discovery (or continuing re-discovery) of Zion National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Cable Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cable Mountain Hotel Springdale
- Hotel Cable Mountain
- Cable Mountain Lodge Springdale, Utah